Sunday, September 23, 2012

Japanese Dining with a Twist!

If you guys are anything like me, I love karaoke; and when I say that I love karaoke, I mean it.
My karaoke habits have become so bad that i'm at karaoke like once a week.
A few weeks ago, I went two days in a row. It's getting out of hand. But it's my hobby so what can I do?
Before this gets too out of topic, I'd like to get onto what I was originally going to talk about.

JAPANESE DINING WITH A TWIST!
When I say this, I mean Karaoke + Japanese food all at once!
it's almost like a dream come true!

Want to know where this amazing location is? IT'S EASY! Just next to Town Hall Station!
Mizuya Japanese Restaurant and Karaoke



When we saw this deal, we got super happy!
3 Hours of Karaoke with $20 worth of food, per person is a bargain! It was like paying for food, with free karaoke!
AMAZING RIGHT?
I recommend all of you guys to come and enjoy this special deal, don't forget your student cards!
With friends taking advantage of Mizuya's amazing student deal!
Want to see some of Mizuya's amazing food?
Pomegranate with coconut milk smoothie, so delicious!

Doesn't this look amazing?

Karaage fried chicken with miso soup! yummy!

Mizuya's dessert platter; need I say more?

Green tea and red bean sunday! Too good and out of this world!
I really recommend everyone to come to Mizuya and try this deal! Karaoke + Japanese food is the perfect mix! Hurry everyone!
Till next time!

Source: Mizuya Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment